Our Game Payment app allows businesses in the gaming, entertainment and amusements sector to accept electronic payments securely on gaming machines, meaning consumers can play without needing to pay by cash.
Game Payment Technology was formed in response to the decline in cash transactions in the sector and was led by trade association bacta’s work within industry. In 2023, bacta sold their shares to JCM Global, a world leader in transaction and payment technologies. For more information about Game Payment Technology visit the About page.
Here is a demonstration recorded live from Brighton Palace Pier:
Game Payment can benefit your business customers by providing:
- An easy-to-install solution to manage cashless transactions for both analogue and digital gaming and amusement machines, mitigating the effects of the declining use of cash.
- A secure and fully encrypted payment process. Players can use a registered debit card to pay to play.
- Player age verification: Registered users of the app are given the option to verify their age at sign-up. Those verified as over 18 are permitted to use the app to play age-restricted machines.
- Social responsibility features to help players manage their spending, including: safe bet limits, session spend/time reminders, break from play and transaction history.
- Reporting on machine revenue and profitability.
- Robust controls to prevent money laundering.
The solution is easy to install in new machines or to retrofit. Please see our Solutions page for more details. Full instructions are provided, along with branding guidelines to show that your gaming machine is Game Payment-enabled.
To discuss your needs, contact us here.